Leverage computer-based trading with a “hands off” approach.
We know you’re busy. Automated Trading Strategy Execution (ATSE) allows traders to be active in the markets without the time commitment and knowledge typically required of full-time traders.
How it Works
Experts design the futures trading strategies, also called futures trading systems and make them available on a subscription basis. Clients can evaluate hundreds of systems to find one or more that fit their criteria. Once an account is open and a subscription in place, the system is activated. Computers with access to the trading signals make sure the trades get executed as designed, round-the-clock. Performance information is available in real-time and adjustments can be made whenever needed.
Get Started with iSystems
Automated Futures Trading Strategy Execution is ideal for traders who:
- Wish to defer their trading decisions to an automated futures trading strategy.
- Have previously experienced poor trading results due to ineffective trade selection, improper entry or exit strategies, or momentary apprehensions in the fast-changing futures market.
- Are too busy to fully monitor the futures markets.
- Are new to futures trading and are not ready to participate in the markets independently.
- Have created their own automated futures trading strategy and would like an to follow the trading strategy on their behalf, providing the best possible trade executions.
- Want to diversify their portfolio into global commodity markets.
With hundreds of automated strategies to choose from, we’ll help you find the best automated futures trading strategy for you. For more information, call us toll-free at +1.800.800.3840 or submit the short form below.
Watch the short video below about automated futures trading strategies and execution.
TRADING FUTURES AND OPTIONS INVOLVES THE RISK OF LOSS. YOU SHOULD CONSIDER CAREFULLY WHETHER FUTURES OR OPTIONS ARE APPROPRIATE TO YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION. ONLY RISK CAPITAL SHOULD BE USED WHEN TRADING FUTURES OR OPTIONS. PAST RESULTS ARE NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURES RESULTS.
Not sure if an automated trading strategy is right for you?
Explore our other brokerage services.